Thursday 10 September 2009

Research into target audiences


This Questionnaire gives some positive results for the music video I am planning to make. 5 out of the 8 people in my questionnaire preferred cartoon/animated music videos to the actual band performing and this was from both males and females.
7 out of my 8 people have easy access to music videos which is good as I will be making one and would want as many people to see it as possible.
The Music video made for the song 'Take On Me' by AHA was liked by 6 out the 8 people asked. I am planning to make a video using some of the techniques used in that music video.
Target audience for a cartoon video is people from any age up to about 50, as long as rhe video contains mature themes adults will be interested in watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment