Tuesday 15 September 2009

Treatment

I intend to make a video that's soul focus is on the title of the song. I will do this by demonstrating time and change. I will do this by editting my filming to make it faster. I will be filming mostly the weather and how it changes. I will use clouds, the wind, trees and grass. I will for example film some clouds and then edit this so that when it is watched back the clouds appear to move really fast.
My video will have one actor in and this will be a girl running too and from the camera, as she gets further away from the camera it shows time moving on. I will use props such as clocks to show different times and hours. I will film one clock and edit this again so that it seems like the hands are constantly moving and time is going really fast.
I feel the best way to capture this song is focus on the theme of time and express how important this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment